Saturday 31 August 2013

My First Ladies day!!

When my friends asked me if I would like to go to ladies day I jumped at the chance. I have be we been and thought it would be a good experience. I had a slight issue at first, trying to find an outfit, but managed I the end. 
My lovely sister began to curl my hair, and the transformation begins...
Staring on the Pimms...in a can...classy bird lol. We acquired a lift from Emma's brother :) happy days!!

Emma all in black and white :)

Leigh wearing lemon and navy :)

Oooh excited can see the sign for the entrance!!

Laurie and Murshed met us there, looking lovely together. 

Murshed the player lol. 

Bumped into two of the girls from work, looking lovely as usual :) 

Busy busy busy!!

Having a walk around before the first race!! Exciting stuff :)

And there off!!!

Bumping into Angie and Mel from work :)

Leigh won a good little amount so i guess its...Champagne time...it's a hard life!!
I really enjoyed myself and will deffo do thus again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment