Saturday 31 August 2013

Rihanna diamonds world tour!!

This year I went to see Rihanna's world tour in Sunderland. 
(Pic from google search)

I was planning on going with my friend Emma but she got stuck in Egypt and was able to go. Luckily a girl also called Emma was going and she washer than happy for me to tag along...happy days!!

This is what I wore. My dress is from New look, my necklace was a prezzie and my bag is from River island :)




And off we go...
Me & Emma in Sunderland!!

Having my first jäger bomb...no one could believe it!!

Guess it's time to head down. There were so many people and no organisation!! It was a free for all. Many people misses out on David Guetta 


And then it was time for Rihanna to appear!!


There's always one idiot...


Still smiling :)


Than we headed back into Newcastle upon Tyne. Where we had a few drinks and Emma dried off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment